2.23.2011

february hot flash.

Yes, it's February 23rd. I'm sitting on my front porch in shorts and a t-shirt, drinking Coca-Cola (product placement!!!) and blogging. Not to mention, I'm sweating.

My last blog was a little too intense for the overall demeanor of my blog. Let me stick with something a little more shallow...like the weather.

No, that's boring. I can only ramble on for so long about how hot it is in February..even though it's supposed to be cold again tomorrow and that makes me want to die inside.

Which brings me to my next topic: Chicago.


This was taken of me in the summer of 2007. Right after I graduated high school. I had no idea in 4 short years, I would be contemplating moving to this grand city.

Now, if you wondering how I got from talking about the weather to Chicago so quickly, in case you didn't know, winter in Chicago lasts from like November 1st to like the middle of April. This makes me incredibly sad. In Oklahoma, I can sit on my porch in shorts in February, can Chicago compete with that? (NONONO...ok, maybe)

Weather being only one of the cons, (there are many more) along with a long list of pros (like not living in Oklahoma--which would be essentially crippling in the industry I'm in).

I was talking to a friend last night and he put it best--i'm ready to move on with my life in every area except emotionally. Why is this area the one that so strongly dictates what we chose in life?? I hate that I'm emotionally crippled and so scared of change and blah blah blah, but maybe thats because in the past I've looked at only the sad/mad emotions to base decisions off of.

Whatever, I'm still scared crapless---and apparently I've moved over to the teach-a-lesson side of blogging. However, mine was supposed to strictly stay self-absorbed and meaningless. OOPS. Won't happy again :))

Molls

1 comment:

  1. My favorite part of this is "Apparently I've moved over to the teach-a-lesson side of blogging." ha ha ha :) Love you, rooms!

    And my vote is Chicago! You'll be so close!

    ReplyDelete