2.04.2011

blizzard.

According to CNN iReport, this is definitely one for the record books. This is only the 2nd time that Oklahoma has issued a "blizzard" warning since records were even kept...the first? Christmas Eve 2009.


Well it's snowing again...AGAIN. And word on the street is it's supposed to snow A LOT next week. Well hey, I have things to do Mother Nature. (I wish she cared about my social life).

Anyways, it's a good thing I have two incredible roommates who have done their best to keep me as far from the brink of insanity as possible.. Let me chart the past couple of days for you...


Monday (pre-storm): Watched the Bachelor. Jena opted out of the grocery store so she didn't miss it. mistake.

Tuesday (snow day 1): Rooms and I built a Fort in the living room, journeyed to the grocery store by foot and made SNOWgaritas.



Wednesday (snow day 2): hot tubbed with some OOOLD friends and temporarily cured my cabin fever. Thank goodness for people who are actually brave enough to drive in this stuff and picked me up!

Thursday (snow day 3): homework. apparently in college, snow days are not code for vacation. snow days are code for being PESTERED to NO END by your professors via email. 12 in 1 day from my campaigns instructor. ahemmmmmm. unnecessary.

Friday (snow day 4): Tiffany, my unit, is on her death bed, so I brave the blizzard, (because yes, its snowing again) to take her to the urgent care center, Once again, thankful for people who are actually crazy enough to drive in this and for OLD friends!!! She has the flu...BOOOOO.

That has been my SNOWcation thus far... I imagine I have a couple days left in me...PRAYING for school to be OPEN on monday. thats quite a 180 from monday night!!

**Also praying my chicago trip doesn't get canceled for next week....they got twelve times as much snow as we did and they're already back to normal. great.

peace && blessingssssssss.

Molls.

2 comments:

  1. Im readyy to get back tooo!! BLAHH! Thanks for hanging out with me and making yummies! I think i might go crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray for snow days and forced roommate bonding. I'm following you nowwww despite your lack of following me :)

    ReplyDelete