1.24.2011

bleak.

You know those days that the second you open your eyes you just know that NOTHING good is going to happen today? It's like a humongous black dog is standing beside your bed just staring at you. Today was one of those days.

Of course, it's Monday, and the first Monday of the semester. (And normally I really like dogs). My school work had already piled up on me, despite last week being MLK day and (by the grace of God) an unexpected snow day interrupting the work week for really, no good reason, on Thursday.

That's right, I'm feeling overwhelmed after a whopping 3 days of class... and Tuesday's and Thursday's don't REALLY count cause the only class I have then is Pilates. (trying to look more white, more EDUCATED). great.

Why am I feeling so anxious and BLEAK about this semester?? I can sum it up in one word.

CAMPAIGNS.

boo freaking hoo.. so I have a hard class. It's about time right? Don't get me wrong, last semester was hellish for a number of reasons, but this semester SO much is riding on one class. Combine that with my ever crumbling personal life, my desperate attempt to find a GOOD job for the semester and the looming task of applying for (and interviewing at! EEK!) a real BIG GIRL job.

crap.

I have more work cut out for me this semester. No one ever said this was gonna be easy. (They actually said it was going to be really hard, and I have just been in denial for the past 3 semesters. Ya know, school can be a real DRAG sometimes...

Meanwhile, my 6 pack (as I like to call them behind their backs) and I all went out together on Friday! Kind of a semester kick-off. Madness ensued..as always.


This night included, but was not limited to: HUGE margaritas at Fuzzy's, meeting SAM BRADFORD and him buying a couple of us a shot, almost getting into a fight with some blondie bimbo when she literally PUSHED me away from Sam (ummm...gold digger?) and a GREAT night with awesome gals.


Oh well, enough ramblins' and complaining.

Talk to ya'll later...Peace & Blessings

Molls.



2 comments:

  1. Love your blog Molls!! So cute! Dont worry, this semester will be the hardest of my life. Ever. haha Getting excited for that! BOOOO!!!!! Im glad we all got to go out Friday!

    ~Miss Inola

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wahoo. Last semester ever! Let's make it the best one!!

    ReplyDelete